Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 02:27 PM   #11242 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

1. If reading a physical book, how do you mark the place at which you stop reading?

I fold a square of toilet paper in half and use it as a bookmark.

2. What’s your favourite statue?

Sleeping Hermaphroditus

Spoiler for too sexy:

3. When were you last on a bus?

When I was in high school.

4. Do you use a manual or electric toothbrush?

Why would I need a manual for a toothbrush, idiot?

5. What is the scariest/most disturbing/oddest dream you had?

Spoiler for long story:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Fell asleep listening to Schoenberg and it gave me the creepiest nightmare. I was in this big abandoned building with sickly blue and orange lighting and I couldn't find my way out. I was pretty panicked cause everywhere I went I'd see this dessicated, mummified, corpse/skeleton thing, but it was also not entirely human as it was also kinda scarecrowish like it wasn't clear whether it was covered in dry, tattered flesh, torn cloth, or straw, or what. And it's face was a skull with no lips but I just knew it was smiling.

It didn't move though. It'd just be sitting in a chair, seeming to taunt me as it followed me without ever moving. But if I tried to hurt it it would finally stand up, moving like some puppet on strings and I'd book it.

Was considerably creepier than most nightmares I've ever had. So I'm gonna throw on Schoenberg tonight and see what happens.

6. Looking out your window now, what can you see?

Blinds.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote