Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 09:21 AM   #11246 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

1. If reading a physical book, how do you mark the place at which you stop reading?

I designed and printed multiple sets of custom bookmarks to celebrate my favorite artists.

Spoiler for Click to show them here:
My music and related bookmarks:

And my Art Nouveau bookmarks:

2. What’s your favourite statue?

I had a signed statue of James Joyce shipped from Dublin and found a marvelous marble and mahogany pedestal with ornamental brass inlays at my local antique mall upon which to display it.

Spoiler for Click to show the statue:

3. When were you last on a bus?

For several years I'd bought a house walking distance from my CEO's office so I cycled or bused everywhere. On 10-31-17 I bought a car to make things a little easier.

4. Do you use a manual or electric toothbrush?

Manual. Just got a new one and it feels great.

5. What is the scariest/most disturbing/oddest dream you had?

I seldom remember my dreams.

6. Looking out your window now, what can you see?

All of my windows are dressed with opaque velvet burgundy and gold curtains with tasseled tie-back ropes to complement my antique velvet furniture, so little natural light enters my home. It gives the space a Victorian quality I enjoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote