Music Banter - View Single Post - Karice's Music Corner! :D
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 03:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
That's an understandable mistake. By the way, we got off on the wrong foot with your fanfic threads, so let me extend the olive branch. Sorry if I got a little heated.

Anyway, a music journal is where you can record your thoughts on any band, artist or number of same, albums, styles, or actually anything you like. I have ones on Prince, classical music, country music and then ones on history like the history of Ireland, England, the USA, the Old West, the Devil, Serial killers, vampires... it can be literally anything. And the best part is, it's yours to do with as you like. So SGR is correct, that the best place to put a thread in which you intend to write about your own favourite music or whatever is definitely the journals section, though you're not by any means obliged to do so. The only thing is that if you open a thread here, unless you update it a lot, it's probably going to end up being pushed off the page by other threads. That may happen in the journal section too (especially with all the journals I write!) but it is a better place to be.

Up to you of course.
Apology and olive branch accepted.. I was planning to make my fourth thread my last Fan Fiction related thread on this section anyways!
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote