Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 04:32 PM   #11252 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Omg celladorina you've been to Antarctica?? I've always wanted to do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
I can remember either when you were going or when you came back? That was a long time ago! It must’ve been an incredible experience.
Aww yes love I believe I even messaged on MB while I was in Antarctica! Makes me feel so much nostalgia. It was literally and still is literally the best experience of my life. I literally felt a spiritual connection to the land. I've never heard such quietness ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
Cella, you should be specially featured in National Geographic for your Antarctica trip! That is amazing, and YOU are amazing and a very special person. Please tell us you saw many penguins up close!
Ribbons you are literally the most gorgeous gorgeous woman ever! I could potentially reach out to them to discuss my time there. I could do a podcast, a Tedx talk, the ideas are endless! I am currently writing a novel that is set in Antarctica. I am trying to make it as unique as possible and I receive dreams to help me come up with the story line.

Quote:

Need to put FETCHER in that coven too, lol - I step aside and defer to her, as she is legend here.

Edit: The above looks like a goth version of the Kardashians.
Oh yes, all the wonderful lady idetenfing humans of MB can be apart of the coven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Um also WWWP and Boo and Chio etc? Maybe for the best (despite my love for ribbons and Cella) because this coven has too much male gaze upon it. We deserve better gals and pals

Of course we must be all inclusive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
God damn it! I just keep ****ing up, don't I? How could I forget Steph? Chio hasn't been here for some time and I admit Boo Boo threw me, but yeah, you're right. My god: you ladies may even outnumber us soon! No bad thing.
We (all ladies keen) will happily be the MB overlords, TH.

Quote:
Absolute agree, Marie - WWWP, Boo, and Chio are all ESSENTIAL to the coven! And I'm sorry to have not mentioned them previously because I was foolishly thinking of gals and pals who post regularly to the 6-Pack - ugh! So sorry.

Love & hugs to ALL our coven members. And yes, we need much better representation here.
Not better, just a great number of representation. Love and spells to my coven sisters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGR View Post
I'm confused, why would they need to Read the ****in Manual with you?

I've had sex with witches before, but it's never involved reading a manual. If it did, I certainly would've declined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Because I'm so easy, duh.
Trollheart, easy, no no he's perfectly innocent.