Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 01:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl wondered how he would get money to survive on in 2022. He had about $300 on him from his last Guns N'Roses show he and his Bandmates did. He was sure $300 was decent money in 1987, but 2022? He wasn't sure. His stomach begun to growl and he went to a Restaurant and had a cheeseburger, soda, and fries that was about $20 including tax and tip at the Restaurant.

He was satisfied with the meal. He now had about $280 on him. Axl begun to feel tired and wondered where he would lay his head to rest. He wistfully thought,"If this were 1987, I could just sleep at either my house, Duff, Slash, Izzy, or Steven's houses." He begun to look for a cheap motel to sleep in for the night. He found a motel for $70. He paid, using his fake ID and settled in. He decided to watch some TV. A Different World Rerun was showing and the theme song sang,"It's a Different World than where you come from," and Axl chuckled at the irony of his situation and the song. "You got that right!" he said aloud wryly. During a commercial break, he saw that Guns N'Roses was being interviewed for an upcoming Show.

He was interested in seeing what older Axl looked like. Older Axl came on the screen and was smiling exuberantly. His eyes shone as he spoke about the upcoming Guns N'Roses Show. Axl's mouth dropped in shock. Older me looks awful compared to young me! Axl thought in shock! But at least he's still alive and looks happy.

Axl looked on in wonder as Duff and Slash also happily talked about the upcoming Guns N'Roses show. Duff and Slash look wonderful," Axl thought, smiling. But then he realized Izzy and Steven weren't being interviewed and wondered who the new Members of Guns N'Roses being interviewed were.

Did Izzy and Steven die? Axl wondered in a concerned panic. He then reminded himself that the Fans said all of the Guns N'Roses Members were still alive. Maybe Steven and Izzy decided to leave Guns N'Roses and start new paths, Axl told himself. At least I still have Slash and Duff," Axl thought, smiling happily. He soon went to sleep.
Karice is online now   Reply With Quote