Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 05:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl woke up, bathed, got dressed(he realized he had to wear the same clothes he wore yesterday as he hadn't gone shopping yet. He checked out and left. He went to Denny's and ordered a Grand Slam with coffee and milk. The Waiter stared at him in shock.

"You kind of look like Axl Rose from Guns N'Roses!" The Waiter said shocked! The Waiter was named Tommy.

Axl said wryly,"I hope you mean the younger Axl, and not the older Axl."

Tommy smiled and said,"Yep, I do mean the younger Axl."

Axl smiled and said, "I heard that yesterday from a couple of my, uh, Axl's fans yesterday. Funny thing is, nobody before yesterday ever told me that I look just like Axl Rose," he said truthfully.

Tommy said,"I'm surprised you haven't been told you look just like Axl Rose before yesterday. You're a dead ringer for him." Axl smiled shyly.

"I'm a huge fan of Axl's myself, " Tommy said with a big smile. Can I take a Selfie with you and pretend that you're Axl Rose?"

Axl asked confused,"What's a selfie?" Tommy said looking confused himself, "A selfie is a picture taken by phone or camera, usually by phone. How did you not know that in 2022? "

Axl responded quickly, "My phones don't take pictures. In fact, my phones aren't portable at all. My phones stay in the house. Tommy responded,"You have landline phones if your phones only stay in the house. "Axl responded, " I'm from a place that lives like the 1980's. It's pretty Rural and simple.
"
Tommy asked him what his name was.

Axl responded,"My name is Michael." He knew he had to get used to claiming his name was Michael.

Tommy smiled and asked where he was from. Axl thought,"I can't respond Lafayette, my Hometown or LA, where I am from now," he responded,"I'm from Alaska.

Tommy responded,"What part of Alaska?"

Axl didn't know much about Alaska, but he heard of Juneau, Anchorage." He responded with a smile,"I am from Juneau, Anchorage."

Tommy laughed out loud. Axl asked him in confusion,"What's so funny about Juneau, Anchorage? Tommy tried to hold back his laughter but was failing miserably. "There is nothing funny about Juneau, Anchorage." He was still laughing as he said this. He told Axl he would be back with his order soon. Axl thanked him and he welcomed him. Axl looked at the Menu still on the table. He looked at all the food and drink choices and the copyright caught his eye. 2022. "I still can't believe I'm in 2022," Axl thought.

Tommy came back with his order and Axl thanked him and was welcomed. Axl ate his food and drunk his coffee and milk and paid. Tommy shyly once again asked him for a selfie with him. Axl decided to oblige his Fan and Axl stood next to him and they both smiled and Tommy took the picture on his phone. Tommy thanked him for making his day. Axl welcomed him and he left.

Last edited by Karice; 06-29-2022 at 05:40 PM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote