Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 09:55 AM   #11255 (permalink)
rubber soul
Call me Mustard

1. What is obsolete in your house? To qualify as obsolete it must be something that is never, or seldom, used now and which you could not, and should not expect to be able to buy. So vinyl records, books, coal fires etc would not qualify. It doesn’t have to work, and it can be in a collection if that’s your preference, but it should be something most people would look at and say “why do you have that?”

Man, I don't know. I have a lot of old stuff, but I don't know if it falls under obsolete. I'd say an old tape recorder but I don't think I even have that.

2. What’s the longest you ever spent in an ER/Emergency Dept/A&E dept of a hospital?

An ER before being sent home? About ten hours. It was in the middle of the Delta outbreak

3. What’s your favourite mnemonic? What's a mnemonic?

4. What is the most useless thing you own? A flashlight that doesn't work

5. What’s the biggest DIY job you’ve ever undertaken? I put together a cabinet once.

6. How much do you swear? Not when angry - we all do that. But in general usage? Very little actually. I only swear when I'm upset.
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote