Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 12:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

After having breakfast at Denny's, Axl went shopping at TJ Maxx for cheap clothes. He chose long sleeved shirts to hide his Tattoos and a couple of jeans. As he was shopping, he heard a familiar voice playing on the store's music system. It was his voice singing. Axl wondered what song this was.

He asked an Employee,"What song is this playing?" The Employee answered with a smile,"November Rain by Guns N'Roses." Axl smiled and asked,"What year was November Rain released?"

The Employee answered, "It was released 1991. It was around the time Axl was acting crazy."

This piqued Axl's attention. "Axl was acting crazy?"

The Employee answered,"Yeah, he got divorced that year(Axl thought,"I was married?"), accidentally started a Riot, he was showing up to Guns N'Roses Concerts looking like a mental ward Patient, he was even acting crazy on his Use Your Illusion Albums (Axl thought,"I have albums called Use Your Illusion?" He was in a bad spot in many ways. Axl's a really good Singer, but he was messed up really badly in 1991."

Axl responded,"Hmm. I don't remember any of that. I wasn't born yet. I was born in 1997, so I definitely don't remember any of that happening to Axl. I don't remember November Rain either."

The Employee responded,"I was born in 1970, so I'm 27 years older than you and remember that crazy era of Axl vividly. (Axl thought,"Actually, you're 8 years younger than me," but he couldn't say this aloud he knew.) That era of Axl was a REALLY bad time for him. "

Axl asked, Axl is in a good spot today, right,? " he asked the Employee hopefully.

The Employee answered with a smile,"Yeah, Axl is pretty mellow and chill today. He's gotten a lot better over the years. "

Axl smiled happily and paid for his items and left.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote