Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 06:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl's money was running low. Axl wondered how he could make some more money quick. He passed by a Convenience store that said it does Lottery. Axl decided to play 1987, the year he was from, 1962, his birthyear, 1997, his fake birthyear, and 2022, the current year. All straight. He went to a movie theater to go see a movie and have some popcorn and a Coke. After the movie, Axl went to a nearby Convenience Store and checked his Lottery tickets. 2022 came up, and it was a $5,000 winner! He was excited! He went to the Lottery Clerk who congratulated him on his big win. Axl thanked him and asked him for the $5,000. The Lottery Clerk pointed out that Lottery wins over $599 were paid at a Lottery Office or mailed in. He would have to mail it to a Lottery office or go to Lottery Office to claim it and wait 30 days to get his money and would most likely pay about $1,600 in taxes. And his identity would need to be verified by The Lottery Officials before he could get any money.

Axl didn't want to wait 30 days for his money. Not did he want to pay about $1600 in taxes. Nor did he want his identity to be verified. He was pretty sure he could land in jail in 2022 if he gave the Lottery Officials a copy of his fake ID. He asked if there was a way he could just sell the ticket itself under the table. The Lottery Clerk told him,"I'll help you out if you promise not to tell anyone what I'm thinking of doing for you." Axl was interested and asked what it was. The Lottery Clerk says,"I'll pay you $4,000 cash for that ticket right now. Please promise to not tell anyone.

Axl was desperate for money, so he promised not to tell anyone. So desperate he was willing to take a $1,000 cut from the $5,000! Still better than paying about $1650 in taxes, he reasoned. He agreed, and he handed the Lottery Clerk the $5,000 ticket and received $4,000. He thanked the Lottery Clerk and was welcomed. He left with his $4,000 win. He booked a hotel for a week and put some money on prepaid gift cards.

He went to a phone store and bought a no contract phone and put 500 minutes on it. The Phone Clerk pointed out he looked just like Axl Rose from Guns N'Roses. He smiled weakly and said,"I have been hearing that a lot lately." The Phone Clerk smiled and handed him his new mobile phone. Axl thanked him and was welcomed and he left.

His hair itched, and he decided he needed to go to a Salon and get his long hair washed and styled. He went to a Salon and the hairdresser pointed out that he looked just like Axl Rose from Guns N'Roses. Axl smiled wearily and said,"I've been hearing that a lot recently." He asked the Hairdresser,"Is there a way you can please temporarily dye my red hair jet black so that I don't get so many comments about me looking like Axl Rose? The Hairdresser said with a huge smile, "Sure, I can dye your hair jet black!" Axl thanked her and she washed his hair, gave him a jet black hair color and styled his hair as he relaxed. When she was done, he thanked her and paid her and gave her a 30 percent tip. She was grateful. He looked in the mirror and smiled at his jet black hair. "Now, people will stop telling me I look just like myself! "Axl thought happily.

He went to the Hotel Restaurant and had Lobster, fries, a glass of Champagne, and chocolate cake with ice cream. He decided to allow himself to just lay back and relax in 2022. After his meal, he went to his Hotel and took a nap. When he awoke, he went to the pool and decided to lounge . A couple of guests who were married decided to shoot the breeze with him. They told him they were vacationing from Fairbanks, Alaska. The Husband said his name was Tom and she said her name was Ashley. They asked him what his name was and he said in a slightly rehearsed sounding voice,"My name is Michael. I wa and he smiled and said that he was from Alaska too and they asked him what part. He replied with a smile,"I'm from Juneau, Anchorage. " They gave him confused looks.

"Do you mean you're from both Juneau and Anchorage?" Ashley aasked. Tom looked confused.

Axl asked,"Aren't Juneau and Anchorage the same place?

"Anchorage and Juneau are not the same place," Tom responded. Are you sure you're from Alaska?" Tom questioned. Ashley replied,"They are almost 850 miles apart. Anyone from Alaska should know that.

Axl blushed. He remembered the Waiter laughing when he claimed he was from Juneau, Anchorage," and now fully understood why the Waiter laughed.

"Okay, I lied," Axl admitted blushing. I'm not from Alaska at all."

They asked him where he was REALLY from. He responded,"I live in Los Angeles." He responded truthfully.

They questioned why he didn't just say that from the getgo.

He responded,"It's complicated, let's just leave it at that." Axl couldn't tell them he was really Axl Rose who somehow traveled to 2022 from 1987.

They agreed to leave it at that and chatted with him about other things. Axl politely chatted back.

Soon, Axl said,"Goodbye," and left to his Hotel. Axl looked at his phone and realized he could have just looked up Alaska on the internet. He kicked himself for that. He decided he wanted to call Slash and chat with him and called Slash's phone number. When the caller picked up, Axl reflexively said,"Hey Slash, how are you?" The person on the other line answered,"I'm not Slash. You have the wrong phone number." Axl immediately realized he just called a 1987 number in 2022. He immediately apologized for dialing the wrong number and was told it was okay. They both hung up.

Axl watched some TV and went back to the Restaurant, and had a medium ribeye steak, some fries, and a glass of Pinot Gris. Then he had a Baked Alaska. After his meal, he went back to his hotel room and bathed and got dressed for the night and watched TV and soon fell asleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote