Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 02:09 PM   #9712 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

I don't think the Tupac/Biggie sitations were really comparable to this loser.

What's the significance of this douche being a musician/crappy soundcloud rapper? Musicians have done plenty of terrible things in the past, including murder. Big Lurch was always one of the more interesting ones. Getting high on angel dust and cannibalizing someone's lungs is a helluva thing to get locked up for.

With the accessibility of the internet and ease of using free platforms for creative expression nowadays, if there wasn't already a musician who committed a mass shooting, it was only a matter of time before there would be.

Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian artist - do you know any other vegetarian artists who have committed genocide?

Any time one of these incidents happen (and in America that's frequently - I read somewhere 309 times just this year, don't quote me on that though), the media outlets all pump out stories about the perpetrator, providing them free notoriety and analyzing every little aspect of their lives. It's just gross. It only provides more incentive for the next crazed ****ing lunatic to go out and kill people. I mean, I know why they do it - easy clicks, easy money.

I sometimes wish I was religious, so I'd have the mental conviction (and satisfaction) to know that these people were burning in hell when they died. At least in this case, he'll get to be a prison fleshlight for the rest of his life.

Last edited by SGR; 07-05-2022 at 02:20 PM.
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote