Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 07:24 PM   #11299 (permalink)
music_collector
Music Addict

1. What honours/diplomas/degrees etc do you hold, or, how did you end school/college in terms of honours etc?

I have a college diploma in "microcomputer engineering technology". It's a stupid name, but the program was good. I did one year in university for computer science. The only honour I got was not having to pay off debt after I graduated.

2. Who is your favourite fictional character?

I don't think I have a favourite. I can name a few I like a lot though: Tyler Durden, Homer Jay Simpson, the Hanson brothers (not those mmmmmmmbop dudes, though I wish they were fiction).

3. What’s the longest you’ve even been awake, without any sleep?

Thankfully, I haven't gone that long, roughly 18 hours.

4. A bird flies into your house/room/apartment/office: what do you do?

I guess it would depend on the bird. If we're talking a hummingbird, cardinal, or a blue jay, I'd probably leave it be. Once it got outside, I'd try to set up some kind of feeder. At my friend's house a week ago, this little bird would stand on my kids' hands and eat seed.

5. I guess not so much now, or maybe, but when you buy or used to buy books, if your favourite author had a new one out, did you go for the hardback or wait until it came out in paperback?

I'd go for the paperback every time. They fit better in backpacks.

6. What’s your opinion, generally, on advertisements/ commercials?

They're a necessary evil, sadly. I've memorized too many of them. I wish I had that device from Eternal Sunshine, so I could wipe those stupid wastes of space from my head. I'd rather waste the space on other stuff, like trivia.
music_collector is offline   Reply With Quote