Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 06:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl decided to go to Claven Records and promote Cake Cream. He showed the opening they did for Guns N'Roses latest show and Claven Record Executives were impressed. They told Axl to have them cut a Demo. Axl was excited and called Cake Cream and told them the good news. All of Cake Cream was excited as Claven Records is a huge Record Label in 2022. They agreed to meet up with Axl to cut the Demo the next day.

The next day, Axl told them he believed that they were 2022's Guns N'Roses and that he believed in them.

Axl had them play into a Cassette tape. Axl and they all went to Claven Records and turned in the Demo. Claven Records Execs were awed by the Demo and Cake Cream and Axl were excited. Claven Records told them they had a lot of real potential.

Claven Records told Cake Cream and Axl that they wanted to buy the Demo for $100,000 and Axl and Cake Cream were excited paperwork and contracts were read, understood, and signed and they sold the Demo. The next day, the Demo was unbeknownst put on ITUNES for sale by Claven Records and it hit number 1 on the Billboard 100.

Axl and Cake Cream were excited. The Demo was a huge hit! Fans loved it!

A couple of days later, Cake Cream and Axl threw a huge "We made it!" Party, filled with lots of Cake Cream Fans. The Party was filled with a lot of fun, alcoholic drinks, and food and music. Axl was very tired after a couple of hours and fell asleep. While he slept, Cake Cream Fans mentioned how weird it was that Michael always wore long sleeved shirts even in the very hot April.

Cake Cream acknowledged that this was weird, and Jimmy rolled back Axl's left sleeve and found nothing unusual. He said,"Michael doesn't have anything unusual on his left arm. " He then rolled Axl's right sleeve up and gasped as he saw the Appetite For Destruction Cross Forearm Tattoo, the same Tattoo Axl Rose had.

Jimmy said to his Bandmates, check out Michael's Cross Tattoo. It's the same one Axl Rose has. In the same spot." Cake Cream stared at Axl's Tattoo in complete shock. Was Michael really Axl Rose? The Cake Cream Fans also saw Axl's Tattoo. And all gasped. That's Axl Rose! A lot of Fans gasped in shock.

Billy played Devil's Advocate and said,"Michael can't be Axl Rose. Michael is about 25 and Axl is 60. Besides, Michael and Axl showed up on stage together side by side. If Michael really is Axl, the older Axl would have disappeared. There's no way two Axls would have shown up on stage at Guns N'Roses latest Concert. Sure, Michael has the same exact Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo that Axl has in the same exact spot, but Michael is a huge Guns N'Roses Fan. And besides, Axl's Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo is ALL of Guns N'Roses, not just Axl. It even says ,"Guns N'Roses." He could have easily just gotten a replica of Axl's Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo on his right forearm to show how big of a Fan he is of Guns N'Roses. Also, young Axl has red hair. Michael's hair is Black. I can't see Axl dying his signature and beloved red hair Black."

Jimmy said, "Hmm. Billy, you have a valid point that it be impossible for someone to stand next to themselves. And Michael could have gotten a replica of Axl's Cross Tattoo. Axl could have dyed his red hair Black if he wanted to disguise himself. But let's check Michael's wallet to be sure. If Michael really is Axl, he'd have something like an ID that has Axl's personal information on it." Billy agreed that Jimmy made perfect sense. All of Cream agreed.

Cake Cream searched Axl's wallet. They saw Michael Randall Johnson born in 1997. Billy said, "See. Michael isn't Axl. He's really Michael like he says he is." Mike pointed out that there was another ID. Cream saw Axl's REAL ID, the one that said," W. Axl Rose, Birthdate February 1962, expiration date February 1989 with his face on it. With his signature and beloved red hair. Axl for some reason carried around his REAL ID and his fake ID too. "Holy shait!" Billy said in shock. "Michael really is Axl Rose! "

They couldn't believe their Manager was really Axl Rose. No wonder Axl was so flawlessly able to cover for Older Axl at the latest Guns N'Roses show.

Cake Cream was so shocked, they left Axl's sleeve up, too in shock to roll it back down. They left Axl alone sleeping. Axl woke up a little later and immediately saw his sleeve was rolled up and his Cross Tattoo was clearly visible! "No!" Axl thought panicked, sitting up as suddenly as he did in his November Rain video. Axl had a feeling he had been exposed.

He quickly pulled down his sleeve and went back to the party. The Cake Cream Fans had left and it was just Cake Cream and Axl left. Cake Cream was looking at him intently. Axl blushed, uncomfortably.

Jimmy said,"Michael, it's kind of hot. Sure you don't want to change into a short sleeve shirt? You must be dying of the heat in that long sleeved shirt. You can change into my short sleeved shirt. "

Axl instinctively put his hand over his forearm and said,"No, I'm good."

Got anything to hide, Axl?" Billy, the Drummer asked him pointedly. "My name is Michael, " Axl lied, sweating.

Andy, the Keyboard Player asked,"Billy's right. Why do you keep wearing long sleeved shirts in April? It's 80 degrees!

My name is Michael, Axl lied, sweating. "I enjoy wearing long sleeved shirts as a Fashion choice."

James, the Guitarist said," You sounded flawless when you covered for Axl at the Guns N'Roses Show. You sounded like his younger self."

Axl said,"I'm not Axl Rose."

Mike said,"Come on, we saw your Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo. Only Axl has the Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo."

Axl said,"I'm not Axl Rose. I'm just a huge fan of Guns N'Roses, and that includes Axl Rose. I thought Axl's Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo looked cool, so I got a replica of it. I went to the Tattoo Studio and told the Tattoo Artist,"I want the same Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo that Axl Rose has and I want it on my right forearm like he has and they gave it to me. That's all it is. A replica of Axl's Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo." Axl looked nervous

Jimmy said,"So, you also thought Axl's ID looked so cool, you ended up getting a replica of Axl's ID too?" Jimmy knowingly questioned with a knowing smirk. Axl looked at the ground, with a caught look on his face and body language. Jimmy said,"We saw your Axl Rose ID. We know that you're Axl Rose. Just admit it. We're your Fans, Axl. We love you." Cake Cream all confirmed this
The "We're your Fans, we love you," is what really caused Axl to let his guard down. He admitted,"Yes, I'm Axl Rose," Axl said, reluctantly.

Cake Cream smiled and admitted they were happy he was there. Axl smiled and felt a huge sense of relief. He felt a huge weight had been lifted off of his shoulders.

Cake Cream wondered how Axl ended up in 2022 when he lived in 1987, and Axl admitted he had no idea how he ended up in 2022. Cake Cream smiled and once again mentioned how happy they were that he was there.

Last edited by Karice; 07-16-2022 at 07:18 AM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote