Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 07:56 AM   #12940 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

I'm big into horror games, and one hit my radar called Madison that dropped about a week ago. Been playing it with the wife and it's actually incredibly tense. The atmosphere of the game is utterly oppressive. It's probably the game that's most impressed me with the PT concept since Visage. And yeah, it's pretty damn frightening. Of course, being a tried-and-true horror game, it's got some pretty funky and frustrating puzzles, but if that's the price of admission, I'm happy to deal with it. At one point, not to spoil too much of the plot (which is actually presented really well), you go back in time and listen to the confession of a woman in a church confessional - she married a German after the war and later found out he operated gas chambers - said he was dead behind the eyes - she was confessing to killing him and asking God's forgiveness - shortly thereafter, the ghost of this Nazi hunts you down through the Church as you go back and forth in time to try to solve a puzzle involving candles and biblical artwork. It's pretty cool and the graphics are amazing.

SGR is offline   Reply With Quote