Music Banter - View Single Post - What, if anything, would you pay to support a new forum?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 07:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

I don't think I can edit the poll once it's gone up. Maybe a mod can. Even at that, with so many views and one response so far, I think the silence speaks volumes. I personally would be slow to pay for something like this too, which I feel is the majority view. Most people come here on and off for a bit of, well, banter, and maybe to update or read journals, discuss and argue, but how many would be prepared to pay to do what they can now do for free, and if they were paying, what would they expect for their money? Right now we pay nothing and get, um, nothing, so nobody has any real expectations. I feel this is a non-starter, as it was before. Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but as I say, so far it's been one massive shrug. Not even that: it's just been passed by.

: I don't think you'd be the only person at the party without a bottle, Lisna: I don't think the party will ever be organised, much less take place.