Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 07:47 PM   #1498 (permalink)
Queen Boo
From beyooond the graaave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
she's literally explaining it in the post you quote. TERF is short for trans-exclusionary radical feminist.
Hilariously one of their favorite mantras is "TERF is a slur" when it's actually the nicest thing we can call them, it is in fact way too flattering to them because their cause is anti-feminist to it's core, their ideology of biological determinism is perfectly in line with social conservatism and the patriarchy, they believe biological males are inherently sex crazed brutes and biological females are inherently helpless victims with no agency of their own, that's as conservative as it gets and that's why the only allies they have are right wing extremists like Matt Walsh whose hatred of women drives everything they do, they have no choice but to cozy up with them because aside from their misandry they're not that different.

TERFs are nothing but reactionaries who weaponize feminism to attack marginalized people, I can think of better words to describe them but I don't want to get banned again so TERF it is I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
A whole bunch of stupid sh*t that I regret

Last edited by Queen Boo; 07-19-2022 at 08:05 PM.
Queen Boo is offline   Reply With Quote