Music Banter - View Single Post - So, what are you eating right now?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 08:58 AM   #2672 (permalink)
ribbons
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by music_collector View Post
Thankfully I have one boy and a girl. I'd probably go insane if I had twin girls. The triplets, let's say I'm glad I don't have triplets. The level of drama is too high for my liking. Sometimes I wonder if it's all part of their plan, to go nuclear as a team, hoping to get their way.

As for the fudge, I can never say which one I prefer, at least not when family is around. I can say that both melt in my mouth. One year, I brought some to work to share. One of my good friends can't eat it anymore after he binged on it that day.
Sorry for that mistake about the twins, MC. For some reason, I thought the twins were girls and when you mentioned your son elsewhere, I thought he was a separate child! I'm batting a thousand here, lol. Apologies! I give you and your wife tremendous credit raising two young children at the same time - I can't imagine, but I can tell by the way you speak of your family here that you're a really dedicated parent, so bravo! I was overwhelmed raising two children spaced apart by years, lol.
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote