Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2022, 07:10 PM   #11323 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

1. What's one thing you hate about summer?

Humidity. I sweat like a pig. Global warming is a personal attack on my underwear.

2. What was the last thing you physically mailed?

No idea. Who mails things?

3. On balance, do you prefer traditional petrol/diesel cars, hybrid or electric?

I would prefer public transit. Personal vehicles for everyone is an idiotic entitlement. Some will need them regardless like in rural areas but the gas vs. electric car debate is a false dichotomy.

4. How would you characterise the health system in your country/state?

American.

5. Somewhat similar to a question asked a few weeks ago, but with a twist: If YOU were ruling a country, or in charge of one, would you be a benevolent or an oppressive leader?

Lazy. My advisors would bleed the country dry while I did nothing.

6. What was your first ever pet?

My cat Stripey. Awful cat. Loved him.

7. Spearmint, peppermint or no mint?

Mint is for chicks.

8. Name one food item which is no longer available that you would love to see back again?

Human.

9. If you're old enough to remember, what precautions, if any, did you take for Y2K?

Didn't. Was dumb and I was a kid.

10. How do you store your music, generally and if you like, historically too?

On my phone but historically on an external hard drive.

11. Someone gives you a gun. You will not be let go alive unless you shoot one person. There will be absolutely no legal or criminal comeback. Once you shoot your target you will be free, legally and in reality. Who do you choose (can be anyone, as long as they're still alive), or do you refuse and take the consequences?

John Doyle. You know that anti-drag queen protest a few weeks ago in Texas? He was the dude with the bullhorn telling the cops they should just shoot the drag queens. There are people of more consequence but I don't think there's any right wing scumbag who makes me feel more like they are loathsome subhuman trash who deserve to be ended. Nick Fuentes is more of a human being than John Doyle.

12. If you can remember, what was your first post on Music Banter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I am not nor have I ever been, or been associated with, Skeletor.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote