Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 03:03 PM   #11335 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGR View Post
At one point a year or two ago, I was setting up the Saturday Six Pack questions. Part of me thinks I could do it again, but hell, I hardly contribute to this thread as it is. Probably a bad idea, as I'd get lazy with it quick.

Why don't we just do first come first serve? Whoever takes the initiative each week to set up the questions can do so? Seems fair enough. If someone hogs them and others want to do them, just let it be known and we can all work it out.

But to Trollheart, thanks for your constant contributions to not only this thread, but the forum as a whole. MB would be a much quieter place if you weren't around. You were gone for a while but then came back (what was that, a year and a half ago?) and your presence here is a mainstay of the forum.

Cheers buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
Yeah, I'll try to give it a shot next week, but it's a one time thing. I think we need to maybe alternate between a few people.
Yeah I was thinking something like this, saves one person getting lumbered with it every week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote