Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 08:39 PM   #11340 (permalink)
Ayn Marx
Music Addict

[QUOTE=SGR;2211945]
1. What's one thing you hate about summer?
Anything over 104 Fahrenheit /40celsius.
2. What was the last thing you physically mailed?
Returned a modem that was not as advertised.
3. On balance, do you prefer traditional petrol/diesel cars, hybrid or electric?
Electric.
4. How would you characterise the health system in your country/state?
One of the best in the world until the previous right wing gov’t attempted to dismantle it. So happy I’m not in the USA.
5. Somewhat similar to a question asked a few weeks ago, but with a twist: If YOU were ruling a country, or in charge of one, would you be a benevolent or an oppressive leader?
I would never willingly ‘rule’ a country.
6. What was your first ever pet?
A magpie. Taught it to swear like a sailor.
Grandma thought it had been possessed by Satan and wrung its neck.

7. Spearmint, peppermint or no mint?
I drink buckets of peppermint tea every day.
8. Name one food item which is no longer available that you would love to see back again? Hash cookies.
9. If you're old enough to remember, what precautions, if any, did you take for Y2K? None, thought is was all bullshXt.
10. How do you store your music, generally and if you like, historically too? 90% LP’s 10% CD/DVD 10% High resolution downloads onto a Mac.
11. Someone gives you a gun. You will not be let go alive unless you shoot one person. There will be absolutely no legal or criminal comeback. Once you shoot your target you will be free, legally and in reality. Who do you choose (can be anyone, as long as they're still alive), or do you refuse and take the consequences? Comrade Putin.
12. If you can remember, what was your first post on Music Banter?
Can’t remember but probably something classical.

Last edited by Ayn Marx; 07-25-2022 at 08:44 PM.
Ayn Marx is offline   Reply With Quote