Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 12:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They massaged his gun wounds and Billy felt guilty about Axl getting shot multiple times for him.

Axl said,"You have nothing to feel guilty about, Billy." He was smiling.

Billy wondered why the shooter aimed right at him.

Cake Cream and Axl also wondered why the shooter wanted to shoot Billy. Billy was a kind and sweet person.

They all agreed that this was weird. They watched the News and the shooter's mugshot was revealed. He was a 35 year old man, which made this even weirder. Why did he attempt to shoot a guy 9 years younger than him? The guy was being held on a 1 Million dollar bond. The News Anchors said that Cake Cream and Axl could press charges against him. Axl could have DIED had he not been wearing the bulletproof vest. Cake Cream and Axl were interested in pressing charges. A police officer soon knocked on Billy's house, and this time it was not to arrest Axl, but to see if Cake Cream and Axl wanted to press charges. They all wanted to press charges. Once again, Axl could have DIED. The Police said that the Shooter had a Court Hearing coming up tomorrow. Axl wryly said,"I punched a Guy in his face and broke his camera and my Court date was three days after I turned myself in. This Guy SHOT me multiple times and his Court Date is tomorrow. Go figure. The Police Officer smiled wryly himself. The Officer gave the Court Hearing information to Cake Cream and Axl who took it. The Police Officer left soon after. Axl was still in pain from the multiple gunshot wounds he had. Cake Cream gave him food, water, and some Tylenol. Axl soon fell asleep. Cake Cream fell asleep a little while later.

When they woke up, they ate and got ready for the Court Hearing. They left and went to the Courthouse..

Last edited by Karice; 09-17-2022 at 07:49 PM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote