Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 05:10 PM   #17831 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetiver View Post
*shrugs*

Water off a duck’s back. Maybe you should adopt that mindset…

This thread is for voicing unpopular music opinions but you expect others to be PC here?! LOL! Either you’re in the wrong thread or you seriously need to grow a thicker skin.

*drops mic*
Hands mic back, cos I'm polite like that.

I see why grindy is on to you. Yes, this is a thread for unpopular music opinions, but not for forcing your opinion down everyone's throat. It's fair to say Westlife are great (as an unpopular music opinion) or Slayer are pansies, or whatever. But you're attempting to control or overrule the way everyone perceives music, which makes you, and I'll say it again, a dick. I actually think it's you that has the thin skin. I don't give a fuck what people listen to, as long as they don't try to force their opinions on me. It's you who's saying people should do this, don't be sheep blah blah blah heard it all before.
Quote:

I recall you mentioning 'dick' before.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
Your sentence makes no sense. I asked you for a clear source as to how you know what was bolded in your post, ie that most musicians were poor, squatting and so forth. So what your answer has to do with that is beyond me, unless you are, as you seem to be, avoiding the question as you have no answer?