Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 02:07 AM   #17841 (permalink)
Vetiver
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Hands mic back, cos I'm polite like that.

I see why grindy is on to you. Yes, this is a thread for unpopular music opinions, but not for forcing your opinion down everyone's throat. It's fair to say Westlife are great (as an unpopular music opinion) or Slayer are pansies, or whatever. But you're attempting to control or overrule the way everyone perceives music, which makes you, and I'll say it again, a dick. I actually think it's you that has the thin skin. I don't give a fuck what people listen to, as long as they don't try to force their opinions on me. It's you who's saying people should do this, don't be sheep blah blah blah heard it all before.

Your sentence makes no sense. I asked you for a clear source as to how you know what was bolded in your post, ie that most musicians were poor, squatting and so forth. So what your answer has to do with that is beyond me, unless you are, as you seem to be, avoiding the question as you have no answer?
I’ve clearly explained my rationale to grindy, so either you have comprehension issues or you have an axe to recklessly grind…

I’ve voiced my opinions and, based on what I know about other human beings, I’m sticking with said opinions. If you want to then take offence and twist my words to suit your narrative, that says more about you than it does about me.

My opinions are based on years of observations and they are relevant to this thread, but you’re too much of a snowflake to realise that, resorting to reaching and manipulating the narrative to suit your own agenda.

The knee-jerk reaction that I’ve caused in you isn’t my problem, it’s yours.

You’re the dick because you’ve forgotten to live and let live. I am not you and you are not me, so don’t expect me to act or think exactly like you. You obviously have control issues. I suggest you seek some professional help.

Ciao!
Vetiver is offline   Reply With Quote