Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 06:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl soon got out of bed and showered and got ready for the day. Jimmy, James, Andy, Billy, and Mike also showered and got ready for the day. They were eating breakfast when Jimmy said to Billy, " Billy, you weren't in your room when I went to check on you last night about 11.

Billy and Axl shyly looked at each other and then quickly looked away.

Billy said,"Uh, last night, I was at Claven Records getting a copy of the New Contract we signed for the Demo."

Claven Records closes at 8." Jimmy responded.

Billy had a look of panic and Axl said,"Uh, Billy asked Claven Records Executives to do a special opening so he could get that copy."

James, Mike, Andy, and Jimmy looked suspicious. "Why would Claven Records do a special opening for Billy that late at night?" Jimmy questioned.

Billy responded,"They wanted to do us a huge favor. Claven Records loves us."

Axl backed up Billy.

Jimmy said,"So, let's see this copy of the New Contract Claven Records supposedly gave you that late at night." Billy had a look of panic. He knew he didn't REALLY get a copy of the New Contract from Claven Records last night.

Axl said,"I'm your guy's Manager and Billy gave me the copy of the New Contract last night." Billy gave Axl a grateful look. Axl smiled back at him. Billy said,"Yep, I gave it to Axl."

Axl said,"I have it in my room. Give me about five minutes to go find it." Cake Cream excused Axl and Axl went to his room, locked his door and quickly reprinted his own Copy of the New Contract and gave it to Jimmy. Here it is the Copy of the New Contract!" Billy gave Axl a grateful look. Axl smiled back at him again.

Jimmy said,"We should call Claven Records and thank them for accommodating Billy so late last night!"

Billy and Axl both had looks of panic on their faces. "Please don't thank Claven Records for that," Billy begged Jimmy. They weren't supposed to do that in the first place. Please don't bring it up to them."

Axl backed up Billy.

Jimmy agreed to not thank Claven Records for doing a special opening for Billy last night.

Billy and Axl gratefully thanked him for agreeing not to thank Claven Records for doing the special opening for Billy. He welcomed them back.

Cake Cream and Axl finished eating and drinking.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote