Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 05:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Jimmy went to his room. Soon, Billy came into the kitchen and saw Axl. Axl looked intently at Billy.

Axl said, "Can we talk, just us two?"

Billy said,"Sure." Axl and Billy sat at the table and Axl said,"I have a confession to make."

Billy prompted him to make the confession.

Axl took a deep breath and said,"I love this guy, I'll call him Kenny. I always thought I was Straight until I realized I love Kenny. Kenny's really sweet, kind, warm, smart, friendly, and he's cute. I want him to be boyfriend but I don't know how to tell him how I feel about him. I've never wanted a Man before meeting Kenny, so this is new to me."

Billy asked," Maybe Kenny loves you too. Maybe Kenny thinks you're also really sweet, kind, warm, smart, friendly, and cute. All you have to do is tell him. You won't know unless you tell Kenny how you feel."

What does Kenny look like? Billy asked him.

Axl replied,"Kenny has beautiful blue eyes, like the sky or a beautiful blue ocean. He has beautiful blond hair like the sun." Billy replied,""Hey, me and Kenny have the same features," " Billy said, wryly.

Axl smiled at him. "Yep, you and he have the same gorgeous features." Billy sat really close to him and said,"So ready to tell,"Kenny," how you really feel? "Billy gave him a knowing smirk. Billy hugged Axl. Axl hugged him back. "I know who "Kenny," is, Billy said smiling. "I'm sure,"Kenny," loves you too. "All you have to do is tell "Kenny," how you feel about him. Axl said, "I love you, "Kenny," to Billy. Billy replied happily, "I know. I love you too, Axl." Billy kissed Axl right on the mouth. Axl kissed him back.

Axl couldn't believe he'd just kissed a guy on the mouth but it felt right. "Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now?" Axl asked,"Kenny," Billy laughed.

Last edited by Karice; 08-06-2022 at 03:47 PM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote