Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 06:09 AM   #18 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Claven Records called Axl's Cellphone and straight up asked Axl if he and Billy were dating. Axl said,"No, Billy and I aren't dating. We're just Friends and Manager/Clients.

"You promise? Claven Records asked.

Axl had a look of turmoil on his face. "I plead the fifth Amendment." Axl replied.

Claven Records asked if Axl and Billy wanted to come to Claven Records and "discuss," an important thing with them. Axl knew this was about he and Billy's relationship. Axl told Claven Records to hold on and they did. He explained the situation to Billy. Billy also felt the "discussion," would be about their Relationship. And was willing to go to Claven Records and "discuss," their Relationship.

Axl and Billy made out and then Axl went back to Claven Records phone call and told them that he and Billy were willing to come to Claven Records and discuss the important thing. Claven Records and they made plans to discuss the important thing. Axl and Claven Records chatted a bit and then both said goodbye and hung up.

Axl and Billy held hands and discussed the important thing Claven Records wanted to talk to them about to the rest of Cake Cream.

Cake Cream said,"We should all go to Claven Records. We should be supporting Axl and Billy in front of Claven Records." Everybody agreed.

They all ate and got ready to go to Claven Records. They left and went to Claven Records.

At Claven Records, they were all in Timothy's office and Timothy asked Billy and Axl if they were dating. Axl and Billy held hands right in front of Timothy to non verbally tell him that they were dating. Timothy was like," Okay, got it. You guys are dating."

Billy and Axl nodded.

Jimmy straight up said,"Axl's the best Manager we've ever had. He's also our Friend. We love Axl. Please don't fire him as our Manager. Please don't fire Billy from Cake Cream. Billy's the best Drummer we've ever had. Billy's also our Friend. We love Billy too." "All of Cake Cream basically said the same thing. Axl and Billy smiled happily and everyone smiled back at them.

Timothy was amused. "We're not going to fire Axl as your Manager. Nor are we going to fire Billy. It's only Claven Records Staff who can't date each other or their Clients, for example, I wouldn't be able to date any of you guys nor can I date Patrick Gordon, one of my Co Managers. But Axl dating Billy is allowed.

All of Cake Cream and Axl breathed sighs of relief. Everybody thanked Timothy and Timothy welcomed them. They all chatted and soon left and went back home.

Last edited by Karice; 12-06-2022 at 07:22 PM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote