Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 04:54 PM   #11414 (permalink)
BassoonPlatoon
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGR View Post
I may not have time to post these questions tomorrow, so I'm gonna post them now. It's Saturday in Paris - so good enough for me.

1. What's one thing that has become popular in music (say last 20 years) that instantly turns you off? Any genre...

Haven't seen anything I particularly dislike, so I'll echo the point about the American Pie soundtrack.

2. You get to choose a direct sequel to any game, book, movie, or album that never received one - it will be made by its original creator in their prime and will be bestowed on the world. What do you choose?

House of Cards Season 7 would be phenomenal.

3. You are suddenly transported into the past - you open your eyes to see Jesus being frogmarched to his crucifixion - your are among the crowd - what do you do?

I suppose I could just wait and then come back and free them that night, right?

4. You are charged with removing one food item from existence - you have to choose only one - but the catch is that after you make your choice, everyone in the world will be given your name, picture, and address and made aware that you were the one responsible - what food item do you choose?

Cheese. I'd want everyone to know I did them a favor.

5. Have you ever come close to death? If so, what's the closest you've come? Experiences of others coming close to death near you also count.

Once some guy attacked me from behind and knocked my head into a gate/fence. Blacked out immediately.

6. What was your favorite cereal as a kid? If you never ate cereal, what was your favorite breakfast as kid?

Frosted Oreos.
It is always Saturday somewhere, am I using that right?
Snowy owls bark like dogs.
BassoonPlatoon is offline   Reply With Quote