Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 02:03 PM   #23662 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Ah faux revolutionary LARP of MSNBC. I'm sorry if you think the Dems going a bit hard in the paint is the same thing as a fascist party who wants to ram through a Christian nationalist theocracy and edge themselves closer and closer to killing minorities then you've watched one too many movies where the love interest tells the hero not to kill the villain cause then they'll be just like them.

If you're worried about the fabric of society being destroyed then you might want to rip the bandaid off sooner rather than later before the problem gets worse. Arresting the Republicans in Congress who backed Stop the Steal and charging them with sedition is a hell of a step but it'll be a lot shorter a step than whatever will be necessary 5, 10, or 20 years from now.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote