Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Pet Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 09:07 PM   #3352 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

For the past year my boy Roger has been having seizures. We were managing it and he seemed to be doing better but yesterday I woke up to find that my boy had suffered multiple seizures in the early morning and couldn't get up, could barely move, maybe couldn't even see or hear anymore, and the seizures just kept coming one after another. We had to drag him to the car to take him to the vet to get put down and we couldn't even get him to lay down in the backseat but he was suffering so much we just said **** it and tried to get him to the vet as fast as we could in case he had another seizure in the car. He was crying the whole way while we hit every ****ing red light on the way until he just collapsed. Once we got him to the vet he still had to have one last seizure until the vet could give him the shot. It was so ****ing horrible why did my boy have to suffer every single second of the rest of his life? He was only three god damn years old.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.

Last edited by The Batlord; 08-12-2022 at 09:41 PM.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote