Music Banter - View Single Post - Will Biden be another one term president?
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 08:10 AM   #137 (permalink)
rubber soul
Call me Mustard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
I imagine that every American who expects a level of responsibility from their elected officials cares mightily that something like 20 boxes of documents have been stolen from the White House, especially as some of that material was classified at the highest level.

Only if a Democrat does it. If Trump does it, he's only doing it in the National interest. Sheesh, you liberals

Quote:
People often say that POTUS is the the most powerful man in the free world, but don't let that rhetoric trick you into imagining that POTUS controls the world. The problems you accuse Biden of causing stem from things like the covid pandemic and the Russian invasion of Ukraine, i.e. outside of Biden's control.
You mean Putin, Trump's big buddy? Oh, wait, that's okay too, isn't it, Concept?

Quote:
So, regular guys paying 20% tax, mega-companies paying 0% tax: that's the injustice that Biden is correcting.

Hey, that reminds me of a joke. What do you call a person who is more concerned with the plight of the less fortunate than of himself?

A Communist!
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote