Music Banter - View Single Post - Will Biden be another one term president?
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 01:55 PM   #147 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept-V View Post
You're all a bunch of liberal wokesters. If Trump was in office, you would all blame Trump for the inflation, and high gas prices, the war in Ukraine, and the gun shootings. All of you would blame him. But because your boy Biden is in office, none of these things are his fault????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I still don't understand what he has against wokesters.
1. Concept-V is just a troll.

2. If they aren't a troll...they're easily one of those dimmest and devoid of critical thought users I have seen since Nord. All they do is regurgitate Fox News talking points. It's strawman arguments all f*cking day with this person. They're not even trying. I don't think I've seen one decently constructed thought out post from them. It's nothing but "Yeah, well, you guys are just WOKE, so, that's all you are. Just WOKE. I mean...WAR...IN UKRAINE...AND AND GAS PRICES....and uhhhhh........OH YEAH INFLATION. Uhhhhh what else? Have I told you guys that you're WOKE?"

It's pathetic. I have thought about banning them out of pity but everyone seems to be having some fun with how deranged and pathetic they are so I decided to keep it going.

Still, they're an obvious troll. Nobody is this dumb.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote