Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 10:07 AM   #23 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Andy went to bed. Axl and Billy watched some more TV. Axl decided to surprise Billy and bought 10 Jumbo bags of Kit Kats for Billy from Instacart. He smiled at Billy.

A little while later, the Jumbo bags of Kit Kats arrived.

Axl got the Kit Kat bags and gave them to Billy. "A little birdie told me you loved these," he said to Billy rakishly. Billy's eyes shone with happiness. "Thank you, Axl!" Billy said gratefully.

Axl welcomed him. Billy offered Axl some Kit Kats and Axl graciously accepted. They ate some Kit Kats, giggling and watching some more TV.

After watching TV, they felt tired. Billy asked,"Your bedroom or mine?" He was rakishly smiling at Axl

"Your bedroom," Axl replied, also smiling rakishly.

They got ready for bed and then climbed into Billy's bed. Billy and Axl snuggled close to each other. Billy caressed Axl's hair this time and Axl was relaxed and smiling. He loved Billy caressing his hair. Axl brought Billy even closer to him and kissed him on the mouth. Billy kissed him back. They soon fell asleep.

They woke up the next morning and ate and got ready for the day.

Cake Cream and Axl went to the mall and did some shopping. They were wearing bulletproof proof vests and motorcycle helmets. Fans of them asked Billy and Axl if they were Lovers. Billy and Axl both said,"No." Cake Cream also said that Billy and Axl weren't Lovers.

The Fans smirked skeptically. They pointed out that Billy and Axl were standing REALLY close to each other at the latest Cake Cream Show.

Axl pointed out," Just because we were standing REALLY close to each other doesn't mean that we are dating."

Billy looked at the ground and said,"Axl and I are just Manager/Clients/Mentor/Protege/Friends. We're not dating."

Cake Cream backed them up. The Fans and they chatted awkwardly and then the Fans left and they continued hanging out in the mall. They decided to go to a Supermarket and buy some food. In the Supermarket, Secret Lovers by Atlantic Starr played and Billy and Axl stared at each other knowingly and blushed. A Fan, unbeknownst to them, filmed this. Cake Cream and Axl finished shopping and went home. They turned on YouTube and the "Secret Lovers," and Billy and Axl's reactions to each other already went viral.

"No!" Cake Cream and Axl all screamed together in horror. Billy begun to cry. He said,"My Parents are most likely going to see this video and question my sexuality!" Axl found himself comforting Billy, hugging him and wiping away his tears again. Billy hugged him back.

"Come on, it'll be alright," Axl told him soothingly. He caressed Billy's hair and Billy fell asleep again.

Jimmy, James, Mike, and Andy pointed out how at ease and in love with Axl Billy was. Axl smiled shyly.

Axl asked Cake Cream,"Should Billy and I come out of the closet publicly?

Jimmy answered,"Hmm. A lot of our Fans are Gay. You and he can be an Ally for them. They'd accept and support that you and Billy are dating since they date the same sex themselves."

Andy said,"I'm not so sure that Axl and Billy should come out publicly. I'm gay and I still haven't come out publicly."

James said,"Maybe you and Billy can leave a subtle hint about your relationship, such as claiming you and he are close Friends, whereas you see me, Jimmy, Mike, and Andy as Brothers."

Axl smiled and thought James's idea had a valid and logical point.

Last edited by Karice; 08-19-2022 at 11:03 AM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote