Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 09:58 PM   #11435 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

1. Do you put any stock in astrology? If so, why?

I love astrology. It's the best way to troll lesbians.

2. What historical event interests you most - why? If none interest you, why?

I can't choose between the French Revolution and the fall of the Roman Republic. There was so much interesting political, social, and military things happening day-to-day before, during, and after that it can be hard to wrap your head around the events.

3. You are put in charge of catering the US President, the Queen of England, and the General Secretary of China - what's your appetizer, entree, and dessert of choice?

Appetizer: lukewarm BK French fries
Entree: 3-hour-old BK Original chicken sandwich
Dessert: I'm sorry the shake machine is down.

4. You are forced to take a bus seat next to a very old and clearly sick lady on a ventilator machine. Unfortunately, you made the poor decision to go for thirds on burritos last night and you are stricken with gas. If you don't release it, it will be quite uncomfortable for you, painful even. If you do release it, it will smell and it will definitely be heard. The bus ride is an hour long - do you let it rip or not?

Yes.

5. Pop Tarts or Toaster Strudels? If you've never had either, what's your favorite pastry?

Pop Tarts are only still relevant cause you can eat them cold.

6. In terms of facial hair, what's most fashionable on a man these days in your opinion? Moustache? Beard? Moustache and Beard? Goatee? Soul Patch? Mutton chops? Clean shaven?

Only bitches don't grow a Viking beard and braid that ****.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote