Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 10:34 PM   #11436 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

1. Do you put any stock in astrology? If so, why?

Nah, I prefer to think of things on a universal level. Stars are for the weak minded Universes and subatomic particles only, **** off with the centrist ****.

2. What historical event interests you most - why? If none interest you, why?

Hard to pick just one especially since I'm more interested in the totality of things. Hiroshima?

3. You are put in charge of catering the US President, the Queen of England, and the General Secretary of China - what's your appetizer, entree, and dessert of choice?

Salo time.

4. You are forced to take a bus seat next to a very old and clearly sick lady on a ventilator machine. Unfortunately, you made the poor decision to go for thirds on burritos last night and you are stricken with gas. If you don't release it, it will be quite uncomfortable for you, painful even. If you do release it, it will smell and it will definitely be heard. The bus ride is an hour long - do you let it rip or not?

Uh wouldn't the ventilator filter the fart? I'd stand up and fart right in her face I'm sure she wouldn't care.

5. Pop Tarts or Toaster Strudels? If you've never had either, what's your favorite pastry?

Croissants foo

6. In terms of facial hair, what's most fashionable on a man these days in your opinion? Moustache? Beard? Moustache and Beard? Goatee? Soul Patch? Mutton chops? Clean shaven?

Clean shaven including eyebrows or with an overgrown unibrow.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote