Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2022, 07:10 AM   #11439 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

1. Do you put any stock in astrology? If so, why?

Nah, sometimes I stumble on an astrology Instagram but it’s more funny memes and that’s about as far in to it I get.

2. What historical event interests you most - why? If none interest you, why?
I’m reading lots on the Yorkshire ripper just now. It just baffles me he got away with it for so long. I’m reading a book on it and I can’t put it down. It’s probably not the best book on it but I’m flying through the pages anyway.

3. You are put in charge of catering the US President, the Queen of England, and the General Secretary of China - what's your appetizer, entree, and dessert of choice?

I would probably just arrange for them to eat my favourite stuff.

4. You are forced to take a bus seat next to a very old and clearly sick lady on a ventilator machine. Unfortunately, you made the poor decision to go for thirds on burritos last night and you are stricken with gas. If you don't release it, it will be quite uncomfortable for you, painful even. If you do release it, it will smell and it will definitely be heard. The bus ride is an hour long - do you let it rip or not?

Lol wtf is this question I’d sit in pain

5. Pop Tarts or Toaster Strudels? If you've never had either, what's your favorite pastry?

Pop tarts, I’ve never had toaster strudels.

6. In terms of facial hair, what's most fashionable on a man these days in your opinion? Moustache? Beard? Moustache and Beard? Goatee? Soul Patch? Mutton chops? Clean shaven?[/QUOTE]

Moustache and beard - short though. I don’t like it too long. Who has a beard without a moustache? Is that a thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote