Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2022, 07:29 AM   #11441 (permalink)
Carpe Mortem
Crusher of tiny Nords

1. Do you put any stock in astrology? If so, why?
No

2. What historical event interests you most - why? If none interest you, why?
I'm really not that much of a history buff... very left brained. I suppose the Hubble space telescope because it surely killed a couple people's faith in astrology. And paved the way for JWST.

3. You are put in charge of catering the US President, the Queen of England, and the General Secretary of China - what's your appetizer, entree, and dessert of choice?
Frown's answer was so good I refuse to entertain any other.

4. You are forced to take a bus seat next to a very old and clearly sick lady on a ventilator machine. Unfortunately, you made the poor decision to go for thirds on burritos last night and you are stricken with gas. If you don't release it, it will be quite uncomfortable for you, painful even. If you do release it, it will smell and it will definitely be heard. The bus ride is an hour long - do you let it rip or not?
Are elderly people with ventilators on buses some kind of inner city thing I'm too rural to understand? Why would I ever in my life go on a bus and why did her loved ones put her on one?

5. Pop Tarts or Toaster Strudels? If you've never had either, what's your favorite pastry?
Toaster strudels. Pop tarts are occasionally acceptable cardboard.

6. In terms of facial hair, what's most fashionable on a man these days in your opinion? Moustache? Beard? Moustache and Beard? Goatee? Soul Patch? Mutton chops? Clean shaven?
Mr. Mortem has a 1.5 foot beard and his moustache joins it somewhere halfway down. I have a clear preference.

Be Loving & Open With
My Emotions
Carpe Mortem is offline   Reply With Quote