Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2022, 02:45 AM   #33 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Younger Axl's Cellphone rang. It was his Tax Preparer informing him that he'd already filed his taxes in January! Oh no, Axl said worriedly, knowing exactly what happened. Older Axl had filed his/their taxes in January before Axl had even time traveled.

Axl said apologetically,"I'm so sorry. Older Axl must have filed his/our taxes before I ever time traveled to 2022. "

The Tax Preparer half jokingly said," Filing your taxes twice is Fraud and is subject to legal consequences."

Axl said,"Please don't press charges. I honestly didn't know Older Axl already filed his taxes."

The Tax Preparer said, "Okay. Just come in tomorrow and sign Paperwork stating you didn't know that Older Axl already filed his/your taxes. "

Axl agreed. They chatted for a little while and then both hung up.

Axl soon asked Older Axl,"When did you file your/our taxes?" Older Axl responded,"I filed them in late January." Axl had a guilty, chagrined look on his face. Older Axl looked deeply at him.

"You filed taxes too, didn't you." Older Axl surmised. Axl guilty replied,"Yeah, I did. I didn't know you already filed your/our taxes."

Older Axl responded,"Normally, this would be REALLY bad, but any understanding Tax Preparer should understand that this was an honest mistake."

Axl smiled a little, relieved that Older Axl wasn't furious at him for filing their taxes technically twice."

Older Axl continued,"Just ask me first when it comes to stuff like this." Axl agreed to ask him first."

They both smiled. Axl told Older Axl that he was supposed to sign Paperwork stating he didn't know that Older Axl had already filed his/their taxes. Older Axl said he'd come to the Tax Preparer with him tomorrow and maybe they can both sign Paperwork. Axl agreed this wasn't a bad idea.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote