Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2022, 10:51 AM   #11470 (permalink)
Mucha na Dziko
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal

1.You are condemned to Hell and forced to listen to three songs you hate for eternity. What are the songs?

It would depend on the mood. Generally speaking though, it would be something that was created after 1980s.

2.What mythical of fictional character do you wish actually existed?

Unicorns, Elves, "The Old Gods"

3.What is the oldest piece of furniture in your house?

I have these two armchairs that belonged to my grand grand mother. They were made in the 1910s, they look like this:

It's the black and red ones.

4. How do you think other people see you (in the real world, not here)?

When people don't know me at all, they think I'm this pretentious, stolid person with a superiority complex.

When they start to know me, they see a troubled intellectual who has no regard for feelings, because I care for facts.

When they actually know me, they see a little emotional being who has no idea what's happening around and wants to make any sense of it.

5. If you only had one question, What would you ask your future self thirty years from now?

I'd be 52.
I guess I'd ask "what happened?".
30 years is a long time, and my life would have changed in oh so many ways. I'd be curious what led me to make the choices I've made.

6. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, which one(s)?

None. I have never even been bitten (?) by a bee or a wasp.
The only negative thing that happened to me physically was that I broke my teeth against a glass window. Now I have two fake teeth up front.
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote