Music Banter - View Single Post - Favourite conspiracy theories?
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2022, 05:19 AM   #446 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

I'm not one for the conspiracy theories generally, but after watching one of those "this was the year" programmes where they did 2004 and showed the siege at the school at Beslan, I have to start wondering if this was a false flag operation by Russia? If you watch Putin visiting the wounded children in hospital, he's like an android sent in to do a job and return to base. There's no emotion, no feeling, no sympathy. At one point a child turns her back on him, and he just looks to the camera as if to say "Error. Does not compute. Insufficient data. Advise."

Beslan gave him the excuse he needed to crack down on Chechnyan rebels, and considering the "bungled" response of the Russian assault forces, were they trying to **** it up so that outrage would reach the highest levels and they would then have the support of all parties to go in and bombard Chechnya? I mean, I could be off, but given what we've seen that scumbag is capable of, how inhuman and completely insane he is, I wouldn't be that surprised. The lives of children obviously mean nothing to him, as his forces continue to bomb schools, hospitals and playgrounds. The man is a monster, plain and simple, and you can't put anything past a monster.