Music Banter - View Single Post - Andrew Tate - Trigger Warning - DV and SA
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2022, 03:36 PM   #87 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
I do my best with the little black book for daily motivation and inspiration;
https://www.hazeldenbettyford.org/th...ur-hours-a-day

Gary Vee gives out great content to share with others since he's so positive. I don't feel disenfranchised but Gary Vee is probably the person who inspires me the most. He doesn't sell courses like this Andrew Tate dude, but Gary is an author and just an entrepreneur I look up to.
https://twitter.com/garyvee
I'm glad you have a more calm person to help you personally to succeed. I appreciate your honest answer, it's nice to have more insight into the men of MB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
I don't feel disenfranchised personally

But there are men that I know that probably grew up expecting to be the Lord and leader of his family, especially since they knew they likely wouldn't be in the workplace. My cousin was something of a sexual animal in his day; it never seemed to dawn on him that sleeping with women he didn't even know was somehow wrong (he was engaged to be married at the time). Anyway, I grew up in the seventies and the expectation was that things would still be like Leave It To Beaver even as the changes like Women's lib were all around us.

So, men, older men especially, may feel emasculated simply because of the expectation that it was supposed to be their way or the highway, at least on the homefront.
Sorry I took too long to reply I have been busy as!

That makes a lot of sense regarding your quote on not being the top dawg in the workplace and take it out on their 'wife'. I am an 87 born person so don't have your insight of the 70's. Wasn't their swingers in the 60's and 70's, or am I imagining it?

I don't like when emasculated men project their issues on others. Can be like male Karen's basically.