Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 03:13 PM   #11478 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

What is your favourite road trip destination?

Well I've only been afforded the opportunity to road trip to a couple of destinations, and both take somewhat similar routes, but I'd have to say my favorite trip was to the Grand Canyon as the others were for deaths and births and weddings.

What is your favourite comfort food?

Any form of potato

Who is on your "must see live" bucket list?

I got to cross Brian Wilson and Al Jardine off this list earlier this summer. My feelings about the sanctity of live performances and my experiencing of them as a fan have changed a lot as I've gotten older. There are a number of hiphop artists I'd like to see yet, and some contemporary composers, but in terms of "favorite bands" I can't think of one. I'd be happy to only see Shabazz Palaces live for the rest of my life tbh. Quality over quantity.

When is the last time you wrote a letter to someone?

Similarly to m_c, I wrote a letter to my estranged grandfather after my brother died and shortly before he died himself. When my estranged grandmother was dying everyone told me I would regret it if I didn't try to make amends, but I decided against it. I still don't regret it, but it did leave me curious about what could have been. When I wrote to my grandfather, he wrote back, and it became clear that my intuitions were correct and I'm better off protecting myself from all of my namesake.

Which album in your collection are you embarrassed to show anyone?

I would never consider it embarrassing but I have a horrible John Travolta record from 1976. Plus a bunch of just awful dollar bin folk albums.

Were you ever told you look like a celeb? If so, who?

I get Drew Barrymore a lot. Specifically from Firestarter. I think it's the big eyes and slight lisp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote