Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 01:53 AM   #35 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Older Axl was invited to sleep over and he gratefully accepted. Everybody smiled. They continued watching TV and just chatting and chilling. Soon, they all begun to feel tired and showered and got ready for bed. Older Axl, Axl, and Billy decided to sleep in Axl's bed. All of the beds in Billy's house were big enough to comfortably fit at least three People.

Billy fell "asleep," and Older Axl and Axl chatted about Axl's relationship with Billy.

Older Axl said,"How are things going with you and Billy?"

Axl responded, "Our relationship is going good. We're so in love with each other. I'm really glad I found Billy. I'm happy with him and he's happy with me too."

Older Axl responded,"I'm glad you are happy with Billy. You and he deserve to be happy together." Older Axl was smiling.

Axl thanked him and was welcomed.

Older Axl continued,"There is one thing weird however."

Axl responded, "What's that?"

Older Axl responded,"You and Billy are dating and in love with each other and I don't like Billy romantically. I like him in a Brother type of way, not a Boyfriend."

Axl responded,"That's because you're Straight and 34 years older than Billy. It be weird if you wanted Billy as a Boyfriend. Like you pointed out, we're two different People technically."

Older Axl responded,"Good points. It's just weird that I don't want to get with Billy that way at all considering the fact that my younger self, you, do."

Axl once again pointed out that Older Axl was only interested in Women, not Men."

Older Axl smiled and asked Axl,"When did you start liking Billy that way?"

Axl responded," I probably started feeling something more than Friendship for Billy when Billy was the first Person I thought of calling when I stormed off from Cake Cream after they exposed my Tattoo in front of Cake Cream Fans. After I calmed down, I called Billy to tell him I was sorry for storming away from them."

Older Axl responded," When do you think Billy started liking you more than a Friend?"

Axl responded,"Definitely when Billy was the only Cake Cream Member to visit me in jail. Cake Cream usually travels together, so for Billy to be the only one who visited me in jail must have meant he was feeling something more than Friendship for me. "

Older Axl and Axl chatted into the night about Billy for even longer.

Billy was listening to this entire conversation, wide awake but pretending to be asleep. Billy was smiling. Billy fell asleep for real a little while later.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote