Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2022, 03:28 AM   #37 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl and Cake Cream went to sleep. They woke up and ate and got ready for the day.

They discussed yesterday's happenings. Billy of course felt traumatized. Axl's heart went out to him. This was the second Murder attempt of Billy lately. Poor Billy. He didn't deserve this. Jimmy, James Andy and Mike also felt sorry for Billy. Billy was grateful he had a Boyfriend and four close Friends who loved and supported him. Billy smiled at all of them.

They all smiled back. Claven Records called Billy and asked him how he was holding up.

Billy admitted he was traumatized but grateful he had the support of his Bandmates and Axl. Claven Records expressed sympathy for Billy. Billy thanked them and was grateful he had the support of Claven Records too. Claven Records and Billy chatted and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Billy took a long nap. When he woke up, he told Cake Cream and Axl that he wanted to go take a walk to clear his head. Jimmy, Andy, Mike, Axl and James offered to go with him. Billy said he wanted to be alone.

The rest of Cake Cream and Axl agreed to let him go alone but reminded him to wear a motorcycle helmet and bulletproof vest. He did and left.

As he was walking, he saw a Drug Dealer and went up to him and asked him for Cocaine. The Drug Dealer sold him the Cocaine and he thanked him and was welcomed and then Billy continued walking. Billy felt overwhelmed, traumatized and felt he needed the Cocaine to cope and self soothe. He went back home with the Cocaine in his pocket and went to his room and locked the door and snorted a line. He felt better. Axl knocked on his door and he guiltily opened the door.

Axl compassionately said, "I know what's going on, Billy. Just remember to take the Subutex I gave you to combat drug addiction and remember to only do drugs in this house. Billy blushed shyly and admitted he was doing Cocaine. Axl responded,"I know. I've done Cocaine myself. We're all Rockstars and I had a feeling that there would be drug use, that's why I gave you guys Subutex in the first place to combat drug addiction."

Billy smiled and took some Subutex. Axl was grateful Billy heeded his advice.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote