Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2022, 07:41 PM   #38 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They all chilled until the next day and woke up, ate, and got ready for the day. Claven Records called Axl's Cellphone and asked him if Cake Cream could open for The Rolling Stones tomorrow! Axl was excited. He told Claven Records he would talk to them about it and Claven Records said Okay.

Axl dropped subtle, well glaringly obvious hints to Cake Cream.

He said, "I can't get no satisfactn from my red car that I painted black because it won't start up. I nicknamed my car Mick. It's a real Jagger of a car. And when it does start up, it sends stones rolling. My car is just one shot away from breaking down completely. Although it did gimme shelter from the rain, and I won't fade away from the rain, so that's something to be grateful for."

Cake Cream asked,"Are we opening for The Rolling Stones?" They were smiling.

Axl smiled and told them Claven Records wanted them to open for The Rolling Stones tomorrow. They were up for it. Claven Records were called and all of Cake Cream and Axl said they were up for opening for The Rolling Stones. Claven Records were thrilled. They all chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes. Axl and Cake Cream decided to practice for the opening for The Rolling Stones tomorrow. Axl called Mick Jagger and they chatted. Mick was happy Cake Cream was going to open for The Rolling Stones. Axl told Mick to make all of The Stones wear motorcycle helmets and bulletproof vests and make sure the stage had bulletproof plexiglass barriers to separate them from the audience. Mick took his advice seriously.

Cake Cream and Axl chilled until the next day. The next day, they ate and got ready for the show. They went to the Venue.

The Rolling Stones were thrilled to see Cake Cream and Axl and vice versa. They all chatted and practiced and then it was time for Cake Cream to open for The Rolling Stones. The Rolling Stones all had motorcycle helmets and bulletproof vests and so did Cake Cream and Axl. Cake Cream did some of their Demos, which surprised and confused Axl. He thought for sure that they were going to do some songs he wrote for them, the ones they practiced for. Axl felt a little hurt. They were really good however and the crowd went wild. Axl had to smile at this although he was hurt, confused, and surprised. Axl's smile looked like a smile of mixed emotions.

After they finished their set, Mick asked them if they wanted to stay on stage as The Rolling Stones Featured Guests. Cake Cream were happy, but asked Axl if this was okay because he was their Manager after all. Axl was grateful they still asked for his okay after that Demo stunt they just pulled. Axl gave his okay and Mick was happy and they were the Featured Guests, playing backup for The Rolling Stones and not just opening for them. They sounded good. Axl was proud although he was still a little hurt about the Demo thing. After the show, the Rolling Stones and Cake Cream and Axl all chatted amicably for a while and then Cake Cream and Axl went back home.

Axl asked them why they did their Demo Songs and not Songs he wrote for them. They all replied that they wanted to get back to basics of Cake Cream for The Rolling Stones opening. Axl admitted he was hurt, confused and surprised when they did that. Cake Cream said they didn't mean to hurt Axl. They apologized for not even warning him about the Demo thing. Axl accepted their apologies.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote