Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 02:59 AM   #39 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They ate a very late dinner and went to bed. They woke up and ate and got ready for the day. They checked YouTube and the Rolling Stones Show last night with Cake Cream was already going viral. There were multiple close ups on Axl's weird looking smile, which Axl did not foresee happening. Cake Cream looked at Axl curiously. Axl blushed.

"I had multiple emotions when I did that weird looking smile," Axl pointed out to Cake Cream. I wasn't expecting multiple close ups of my weird looking smile."

Billy asked Axl if he felt resentful of Cake Cream.

"No, I love you guys. I'm proud of you guys." Axl answered.

"It's okay if you feel resentful of us," Billy said. It's a natural emotion. "Cake Cream backed up Billy. Axl had a troubled look on his face.

Mike added that they agreed to be more open with each other. Cake Cream backed up Mike.

Axl took a deep breath and admitted he did feel resentful of Cake Cream, especially with that Demo stunt they pulled last night. And the fact that they had a Grammy when Guns N'Roses didn't. Cake Cream thanked Axl for his honesty and James said they should keep being honest with each other.

Jimmy said,"Speaking of honesty, Andy suggested we turn Axl in for $5,000 when he was a Fugitive!"

Andy blushed angrily at Jimmy. Axl hadn't known about Andy attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000.

Axl gave Andy a hurt look. "Is that true, Andy?" Andy admitted,"Yes, it's true. I did suggest we turn you in for $5,000 because at the time I was resentful that we were hiding you as a Fugitive and I wanted extra money. Billy, Jimmy, James, and Mike were disgusted I attempted to get us to turn you in for $5,000. Billy paid me the $5,000 to not turn you in. I do feel awful I suggested we turn you in for $5,000."

Axl's stomach churned at the thought if it were up to Andy, Andy was going to betray him by turning him in.

Axl said hurt, "Andy, I would never even think of turning any of you guys in for money if any of you guys were the Fugitives. I love all of you. This really hurts, Andy."

Andy lowered his head in guilt and shame. "I'm really sorry for that," Andy said, filled with remorse. "You're one of my best Friends and I love you too." he continued.

Billy pointed out that Andy told him a long time ago he felt awful about suggesting they turn in Axl for money. Andy backed up Billy.

Axl wasn't sure what to think and told them so. Andy blushed uncomfortably.

Axl said he needed some time alone to process his emotions. Cake Cream agreed. Axl and Cake Cream said their goodbyes for now and Cake Cream told Axl to wear a motorcycle helmet and bulletproof vest and he did. Axl went to the Local Marriott and booked a Hotel Room for just himself. He wrote a song about how he felt about Andy attempting to sell him out for $5,000. He poured his emotions into that song and then went to the pool and went for a wade, musing about Andy. He then got out of the pool, dried off and went back to his Hotel Room and had Room Service. He enjoyed his meal. He watched some TV and then fell asleep.

Last edited by Karice; 09-15-2022 at 05:34 PM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote