Music Banter - View Single Post - A Question for Fellow Writers About Book Publishing
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 08:45 AM   #29 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

A bit of an update... I did read through Blurebird Down, and it was really good.

During the last couple of years, I've watched just about every documentary and movie about WWII and there were quite a few blank spots that needed to be filled in, so placing myself within the storyline was seamless thanks to all of that. The story paradoxically tugs gently at mortality and hopelessness. Good use of technical terms to sink the reader in further as you traverse the storyline as well. A fast and compelling read, actually.

I'm a terrible reviewer though, and lately putting thoughts to words/paper/screen has been a struggle, so I hope this small blurb will suffice for now. I've just been loaded up with a few design projects that will most likely take up any free time I have for a while, but I hope to get to The Yellow Windows of the Evening Train soon.

Thank you for taking the time to send me those, TH. It's been a pleasure, but I knew I'd be in for a treat going into this.

Last edited by Plankton; 09-20-2022 at 09:47 AM.
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote