Music Banter - View Single Post - A Key to the Arcade on the corner
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 05:02 PM   #166 (permalink)
Key

Video Game Month 2022 (October)
A Deep Look Into The Games I Haven't Talked About / Talked About To Death

I've done video game months in the past, and I've always enjoyed the work and dedication it takes to keep up on it. Most times, I would try to write something every day to fill in each day with something to write about, however, the last time I did a theme month, I believe I just wrote during the month when it felt right, and I had a lot more fun doing it that way. So I'm going to that again this time.

During the month of October, I'll be writing about various things that pertain to video games whether it's something I'm currently playing, something I've thought about playing, or something I've played and really didn't like it or absolutely fell in love with it. There's been a lot of things on my list as far as games I've wanted to play, so I figure it's as good a time as ever to do so. I usually go about these things without really any specific idea in mind, more-so I just let my mind do the walking and talking and see where it leads to. Of course, the main reason behind doing this type of stuff is that it gets the creative juices flowing, and, while my hands allow me to do so, I'm going to write.

Please keep in mind that while this is taking place in 2022, some games I talk about here may not have been released this year, though I felt I wanted to take the time to write about it.

Once October rolls around, there'll be a lot of neat things to read about in here.

Until then, stay tuned!
Key is offline   Reply With Quote