Music Banter - View Single Post - Ugliest Article Of Clothing You Own
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 01:34 AM   #31 (permalink)
rudgrljungalist
Purple monkey dishwasher

Where to begin... I'm a fashion addict, and always buying weird tacky things at second hand stores. Recently bought a childrens vest, in long shaggy purple fun-fur (but I love it, and I was complimented by a stylist so????) Also bright orange tight capri pants, bright red platform flip-flops, long wrap house coat in purple fluffy yarn, various styles and patterns of animal print slippers (my mom buys them every XMas) I also own many pairs of jeans which show either my bum or my underwear (but, *TMI* if I wear thong underwear, it appears as though I'm wearing none so I really need to face throwing the pants away!!) My collection also includes a lime green tank top made of polar fleece, so u sweat like ur on speed when u wear it. I own one of those horrible yellow and black goretex coats, although I believe I made them popular where I live (I sunk $500 bucks into that thing) And to finish my list, I own a pair of Docs' which I brought back from Scotland. They are hand painted with flowers on them (also an expensive item). I know theres more but no one will probably read it any how...
Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.
rudgrljungalist is offline   Reply With Quote