Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 05:24 PM   #11523 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

1. Are you considered by others to be an intellectual?

Most people call my a hyper-intellectual, whether well-intended or as a criticism. I'll take it either way.

2. What colour are your eyes?

Brown sunbursts circumscribing my pupils with slate grey outer irises.

3. Is there something bothering you right now? If you feel okay with talking about it, let us know here.

I just ordered a new book by a music-engineer-and-producer-turned-neuroscientist exploring musical interest and the brain. But the accompanying Tidal tracklist frames the book as being pop-focused. (She produced Prince's albums.) I'm hoping it wasn't a wasted investment.

4. Should workplaces offering birthday leave, mental health leave and bereavement days for having a miscarriage? This is a popular discussion right now with my union vs my employer.

Absolutely. 100%. I advocate mental health and women's health support in a nation which tragically ignores both more often than not.

5. Have you met a "Karen" before? Not the namesake but the unreasonable attitude towards others. Can also include a "Darren".

I have nearly zero interaction with the public. In the retail days of my youth I encountered Karen-types but I'm grateful that those days are long behind me.

6. What role would you play if you had survived a post apocalyptic nuclear war?

I would unequivocally serve as the treasurer/cataloguer/scribe/curator/archivist of preserved knowledge with which to rebuild a culturally-rich society. That would be my goal and my greatest natural skill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote