Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 10:10 PM   #11527 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

1. Are you considered by others to be an intellectual?

Depends on who you ask. But I'd think on the whole no, I wouldn't want to be considered one anyway. I wouldn't want that to be my defining characteristic to people.

2. What colour are your eyes?

Deep blue.

3. Is there something bothering you right now? If you feel okay with talking about it, let us know here.

Housing prices - I want the whole market to crash so it's more affordable for us mere millennials. Let's be honest though, we all worry about things, which things and at which times and for what reasons may be somewhat obscure, but the worries are always there.

4. Should workplaces offering birthday leave, mental health leave and bereavement days for having a miscarriage? This is a popular discussion right now with my union vs my employer.

Birthday leave, no, mental health leave, maybe, bereavement for miscarriage definitely.

5. Have you met a "Karen" before? Not the namesake but the unreasonable attitude towards others. Can also include a "Darren".

I prefer "Ken" for male Karens but yeah, I've met them before. To Trollheart's point, I feel bad for any upstanding Karens out there that have had their name used to categorize these types of people.

6. What role would you play if you had survived a post apocalyptic nuclear war?

I can't really say. It's similar to asking in the past if you would've been swept up in retrespectively terrible groups of people. In all honesty, I'd probably be doing whatever I had to in order to survive. Being technologically savvy, I'd have that going for me, how I'd use it, I don't know. In all honesty, I'd probably be a complete ******* in a post apocalyptic setting, wouldn't trust anyone, would only see others, for the most part, as a means to an end, etc.
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote