Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 06:00 AM   #11528 (permalink)
rubber soul
Call me Mustard

1. Are you considered by others to be an intellectual?

I have been known to be of above average intelligence. Pity I didn't do anything with it

2. What colour are your eyes?

Brown

3. Is there something bothering you right now? If you feel okay with talking about it, let us know here.

Yeah, I have this really bad hangnail...

4. Should workplaces offering birthday leave, mental health leave and bereavement days for having a miscarriage? This is a popular discussion right now with my union vs my employer.

I don't know about birthday leave. I do think mental health or bereavement leave for a miscarriaige is something to consider though.

5. Have you met a "Karen" before? Not the namesake but the unreasonable attitude towards others. Can also include a "Darren".

Yes, I know several Karen's and I resent people who have to use their name (or anyone's name except maybe Adolf) as a derogatory term. Maybe call them entitled WASPs or something. I mean how would you like it if they called child molesters by your first name?

6. What role would you play if you had survived a post apocalyptic nuclear war?

Luckily, with my health, I won't have to worry about that, at least not for long anyway.
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote